This summer, get in the holiday spirit as we kick off the Christmas in July Toy Drive to benefit the McNabb Center’s Dear Santa program. Help us stock up for children and families in need this holiday season.
For more than 20 years, the Center has provided holiday gifts for kids of all ages through the Dear Santa program. Community sponsors donate gifts for child clients in need and their siblings. Because many of the children have limited resources, many wish lists consist of basic items like clothing, a winter coat, new shoes, and, of course, their Christmas wish for Santa.
For questions about Christmas in July or the Dear Santa program, please contact Amy Cattran at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 637-9711 ext. 1155.
Ways to Give
Amazon Wish List
Select items from our Amazon wish list from the comfort for your home and have them shipped directly to the McNabb Center. Lists are broken down by age group for an easier shopping experience. Select one of the lists below to get started:
Donate New Toys and Clothes
Contact Amy Cattran at email@example.com or (865) 637-9711 ext. 1155 to schedule a drop off a donation of new, unwrapped gifts directly to the McNabb Center.
Need ideas of what to shop for? Check out our toy drive gift guide below. Encourage your coworkers, friends and family to join you!
- Lego sets (all ages and types)
- Headphones or earbuds (noise cancelling, gaming, air pods)
- LED lights
- Sports equipment (football and basketball most popular)
- Sensory toys
- Makeup (all ages)
- Art supplies (canvases, brushes, paint sets, markers, etc.)
- Anything anime/manga (posters, clothing, comic books, toys)
- Tablets or e-readers
- Pokemon cards or toys
- Barbies or other baby dolls
- African American or Hispanic dolls
- Stuffed animals
- Books (all ages)
- Hygiene products (hairbrush, toothbrush, deodorant, lotion, etc.)
- New packs of underwear or socks (all sizes)
- Gift cards cannot be accepted as part of the Christmas in July Toy Drive.